Cutting on sugar and going on ‘dessert free’ diets is almost a fad now for Puneites…
Yet, most people are oblivious of their well camouflaged sugar intake, courtesy the breads, smoothies and more.
We decided to hunt the city for truly sugar free delights to get the best of both worlds and live healthy and guilt free.
To get your hands on their vast menu of cheesecake, mousse cakes, sinful tiramisu and other cake variants, pre-order them 24 hours in advance.
Address: 47/1, Flat Number 4, Bhise Park Society, Next to Rosso Bianco, Aundh.
Cost: Rs 1300/lb (approx.)
Guilt Free Eats Cafe
- As the name suggests, this place in Aundh deals with all things healthy and guilt free. To start with they have sandwiches, fresh tossed salads, healthy delicacies from around the world and more.
- But what caught our attention was their smoothie bowls, desserts and beverages, all of which were healthy and sugar free. The desserts here are sugar and gluten free.
Address: Shop 3, Chaitraban Residency, Opposite Bandhan Bank, ITI Road, Aundh.
Cost: Rs 500 for two (approx.)
No points for guessing that they are also into serving beverages with pure natural fruits and no added sugar.
You can also grab smoothies with veggies blends, avocado, coffee indulgence, meal in a jar and hydrators. Their specials are also a must try.
Address: Lane 7, Koregaon Park and 3 more locations.
Cost: Rs 400 for two (approx.)
This place serves a fresh variety of sweets, snacks, dry fruits, Indian sweets, samosas and more. The quality and hygiene they have maintained over the years is keeps their regulars happy. They also have Indian sweets that are sugar free, made of Anjeer and Khajur along with sugar free Chikki and Kaju Katli.
Address: Shop no 4 & 5, Shree Siddheshwar Heights, Opp Reliance Digital, ITI Road, Aundh and 2 more locations.
Average Cost: Rs 200 (approx.)
Synonymous with Pune, this outlet has been serving their famed chutney, cheese and chicken mayonnaise sandwiches for years. Their sugar free delights are also a must try and they offer sugar free plum cakes, cookies etc.
They also have a long list of eggless delights and macaroons to indulge in.
Address: 6, Bakthiar Plaza, Camp, MG Road.
Cost: Rs 300 for two (approx.)
#All prices and details are only indicative and readers are advised to check at the respective outlets to reconfirm. This is not an official #Pune365 review and is intended purely for reader information.
Reach her at email@example.com or tweet @KaurKaur18
Latest posts by Loveleen Kaur (see all)
- Pune’s Interesting Midnight Food Delivery Options - July 26, 2019
- Excessive Shopping Could Signal Illness- Mental Health Experts - July 15, 2019
- Chronic Stress ? Seek Professional Help Before It Takes A Toll - July 9, 2019